Our Bridal Seamstress is responsible for completing all sewing services necessary to properly alter our bride’s gowns. Our Bridal Seamstresses are self-motivated individuals with excellent technical sewing skills, and with experience in altering wedding dresses.
We focus on high standards, personal service, and 100% customer satisfaction, and we are known for our quality, attention to detail and excellent customer service. Our ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and MUST have bridal experience. If you would like to join our energetic and passionate team, please send us your resume of relevant work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of bridal sewing and alterations experience.
- Must perform alterations with an eye toward quality.
- Perform all alterations to the approval of our bridal alterations manager.
- Follow quality control guidelines established by our bridal alterations manager.
- Inspect all garments to verify pristine condition before final delivery.
- Able to work with fine fabrics, laces and intricate beading.
- Strong understanding of garment construction
- Able to work to specific deadlines set forth by our bridal alterations manager.
- Ability to work as a team player as you will be working closely with a team of seamstresses.
- Ensure preventative maintenance of equipment and report any damage or broken equipment immediately.
- Flexibility to work retail schedules such as weekends and evenings.
- Manual dexterity to sew and perform fittings.
- Ability to move throughout the store, lift up to 10 pounds, stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, stand, and reach with arms.
- Ability to start and finish projects independently or with minimal supervision.
- Compensation is based on experience.
- Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone or email to set up an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
We keep our environments completely sanitized after every bride, in addition to wearing masks, steaming every garment and keeping the number of guests to a minimum.
- Bridal Sewing: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply