Bridal Manager (Retail Sales) – Full Time – San Antonio, TX (Olmos
Olivia Grace Bridal is a bridal shop located in the Olmos Park neighborhood in San Antonio, Texas. We are seeking a candidate for a Full Time Store Manager that specializes in Bridal Sales, and who truly enjoys working with and helping people!
Olivia Grace Bridal’s Store Manager will manage the operational execution of the store to ensure positive customer experiences and to drive profitable growth. The ideal candidate has a passion for the wedding industry, a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, an attention to detail and a true desire for creating an incredible experience for our customers.
We are looking for someone that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and has a strong desire to grow with us in the long term. The Store Manager understands the key business drivers and adjusts the business accordingly. Leads and inspires by example. Coaches and supports others by consistently reviewing and training associates on Customer Relationship Management to provide a memorable shopping experience.
Our ideal candidate will establish long lasting connections with customers elevating the bridal experience and ultimately obtaining sales goals and contributing to a profitable environment. The Store Manager will take bridal appointments, answer the phones and book appointments, build customer and industry relationships, and ensure gowns and accessories are stocked and appropriately displayed.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with an upbeat, outgoing personality and excellent communication skills, who is capable of serving our internal and external customers in a sincere, thoughtful, and encouraging way each and every time.
Sales & Sales Management
- Be able to successfully sell bridal or luxury retail sales.
- Set goals and manage to expectations through clear communication of sales, operational procedures, performance standards, dress code and all other company policies and procedures.
- Work with the team to meet or exceed goals and other key success metrics such as: conversion rate, average order value, average items per order.
- Plan and adjust schedule brides and Stylists daily appointments, to meet business goals. Hold team accountable to achieving goals.
- Build strong staff by coaching, training, counseling, and encourage employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Attract, hire, onboard, train, develop, inspire and retain top talent.
- Maximize sales potential by coaching bridal stylists, and provide thoughtful and encouraging feedback to build a positive team environment.
- Regularly be in the market to network with, and be aware of top talent.
- Understands the business of bridal and retail, and able to drive business performance.
- Manage store open/losing operating procedures.
- Review all sales orders, and make necessary adjustments with stylists and customers before orders are placed.
- Placing, monitoring and tracking of orders.
- Manage a bridal CRM tool to keep track of brides, sales and employee timecards.
- Display a strong understanding of product knowledge, company policies, store operations, and company operations.
- Be responsible for smooth store operations, such as making sure to follow up on outstanding payments, handling unsatisfied customers, making sure orders are correctly inputted and submitted in a timely manner, making bank deposits for cash sales and submitting request for store supplies and inventory needs in a timely manner
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintain knowledge of, and adhere to all company incentives, promotions and events.
- Ensure effective team communication regarding goals, product info, company initiatives and scheduling.
- Seek ways to build relationships with customers; develop associates to build those relationships as well.
- Maintain presence through effective floor sales leadership ensuring staff coverage in all areas.
- Ensure brand standards are met from a merchandise and visual standard perspective as well as maintenance of store.
- Lead consistent focus on delivering an elevated bridal customer service experience.
- Help manage social media accounts, frequently taking pictures and finding opportunities with customers to communicate the Olivia Grace Bridal experience.
- Respect and demonstrate fairness with employees, vendors and customers as a representative of the company and the brand.
- Take the initiative in addressing unique challenges and do so in collaborative, innovative and value-added ways.
- Ability to work well collaboratively with the store team, as well as other store managers and the corporate team
- Good basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office software
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Compensation will consist of base salary and bonuses.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Proven sales experience.
- Full understanding of operations and prior experience managing a sales team.
- Superb attention to detail and highly organized.
- Training, interviewing, planning, organizational and performance management skills.
- Bridal/Wedding Industry passion.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment where policies are constantly evolving and being further refined and documented.
- Effective communication, organization and leadership skills.
- High emotional intelligence – self-aware, able to control or redirect disruptive moods, has propensity to pursue goals with energy and persistence, able to empathize with customers and employees, and able to find common ground with others and build rapport.
- Passion for resolving issues and a strong belief in always creating an incredible customer experience.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- High energy, enthusiastic, positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Apply with resume at [email protected][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]